April 1st: Midweek Lenten Worship

First Lutheran Church
Online Worship

Our mission is to know Jesus and to make Jesus known. -John 17

OPENING MUSIC & PRAYER
  • Lord God, you are always with me. You are with me in the day and in the night. You are with me when I'm happy and when I'm sad. You are with me when I'm healthy and when I'm ill. You are with me when I am peaceful and when I am worried. Help me to remember you love me and are with me in everything. Amen.
ANNOUNCEMENTS

HOLDEN EVENING PRAYER
  • Prayer
  • Service of Light
  • Evening Hymn
  • Evening Thanksgiving
GOSPEL READING: John 18:12-27

HOLDEN EVENING PRAYER
  • Prayer
  • Annunciation
  • Magnificat
PETER'S DENIAL by The Skit Guys, "40 Days with Jesus" Series

REFLECTION by Heidi Williamson

PRAYERS 

LORD'S PRAYER

CLOSING 

BLESSING/SPECIAL MUSIC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bulletin: June 19th 2022