March 1st: The First Sunday of Lent

First Lutheran Church

Our mission is to know Jesus and to make Jesus known. -John 17

WELCOME & ANNOUNCEMENTS
HYMN: "How Great Thou Art" Red 532
CONFESSION & FORGIVENESS
GREETING, KYRIE Setting 2, Spoken
HYMN: "Lamb of God"
PRAYER OF THE DAY
FIRST READING: Genesis 2:15-17, 3:1-7
SECOND READING: Romans 5:12-19
HYMN: "My Faith Looks Ups to Thee" Green 479
GOSPEL: Matthew 4:1-11
SERMON "Out of Our Comfort Zone"
HYMN: "Lean on Me"
OFFERING
APOSTLE'S CREED
PRAYERS
LORD'S SUPPER
LORD'S PRAYER
DISTRIBUTIONS HYMNS: "Children of the Heavenly Father" Green 474, "What a Friend We Have in Jesus" Green 439, Music, "O Jesus, I Have Promised" Green 503
BLESSING

Gracious God, help me worship only you. Provide what I need so I may serve the world you love. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bulletin: June 19th 2022