November 3rd: All Saints Sunday

First Lutheran Church

Our mission is to know Jesus and to make Jesus known. -John 17

WELCOME & ANNOUNCEMENTS
SONGS: "When the Roll is Called Up Yonder," "I'll Fly Away"
STEWARDSHIP MOMENT
CONFESSION & FORGIVENESS
GREETING, KYRIE spoken
HYMN: "For All the Saints" Green 174, vss. 1-4
PRAYER OF THE DAY
REMEMBERING THE SAINTS Who is This Host?
FIRST READING: Daniel 7:1-3, 15-18
SECOND READING: Ephesians 1:11-23
HYMN: "For All the Saints" Green 174, vss. 5-8
GOSPEL: Luke 6:20-31
SERMON 
OFFERING
PRAYERS
APOSTLE'S CREED
LORD'S SUPPER
LORD'S PRAYER
DISTRIBUTION HYMNS: "Blest Are They" Red 728, Music, "Abide with Me" Green 272, Music
BLESSING

Lord Jesus, deepen my discipleship as your servant to others and forgive me when I act as an enemy. Lead me in your ways. Amen.

Comments