September 15th: The Fourteenth Sunday of Pentecost

First Lutheran Church

Our mission is to know Jesus and to make Jesus known. -John 17

WELCOME & ANNOUNCEMENTS
HYMNS: "Just As I Am" Red 592, "As the Deer"
CONFESSION & FORGIVENESS
PSALM 51:1-10
GREETING, KYRIE Setting 1, spoken
HYMN: "Praise the Father, Praise the Son"
BIBLE SUNDAY
SOLO: "Jesus Loves Me: Medley" by Jon Buss
STEWARDSHIP MOMENT
SUNDAY SCHOOL INSTALLATION
PRAYER OF THE DAY
FIRST READING: Exodus 32:7-14
SECOND READING: Timothy 1:12-17
HYMN: "Have No Fear, Little Flock" Red 764
GOSPEL: Luke 15:1-10
APOSTLE'S CREED
SERMON 
OFFERING, PRAYERS, LORD'S PRAYER, LORD'S SUPPER
DISTRIBUTION HYMNS: "What a Fellowship, What a Joy Divine" Red 774, Music, "The King of Love My Shepherd Is" Red 502, "Savior, Like a Shepherd Lead Us" Red 789
BLESSING

As you know me and love me, O God, so lead me to know and love each of your dear children, through Christ Jesus. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bulletin: June 19th 2022